Get plugged in for fast training on network troubleshooting and security. The All Access Pass online training system provides a range of troubleshooting, analysis and security courses on-demand.
For the ultimate accelerated training experience, bring Laura onsite to teach your group on your traffic and your machines. These are BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop) courses. Capture live network traffic or work from hundreds of Laura's trace files depicting normal and abnormal network communications (slow file transfers, breached hosts, etc.).
Launch the online Course Price Estimator and Design Form to get a feel for the onsite course price per student.
Download and complete the Course Price Estimator and Design Document to define the contents and length of your course.
To schedule an onsite, download and complete the Course Design Document to create your basic course outline. Send the Course Design Document to info@chappellU.com.
Not sure of your course contents? Take a look at the sample course syllabuses at right or just let us know the training length and number of students in the Course Price Estimator. You will receive immediate pricing online.
Phone: +1 408-378-7841
Read through these two course syllabuses to get a feel for the topics that can be covered during your onsite course.
CUSTOMIZE your onsite training by sending us trace files and downloading/completing the Course Design Document to the left.
Feel free to contact us for more information..
Ms. Chappell's client base is global and includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, federal, state and local law enforcement agencies such as:
• United States Navy
• United States Arsenal
• United States Court of Appeals
• Hong Kong Police Department
• Lockheed Martin
• Cisco Systems
• IBM Corporation
• Microsoft Corporation
• Sutherland Asbill & Brennan, LLP
• United Bank of Switzerland
• Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
• McAfee Corporation
• Symantec Corporation
• Naval Criminal Investigative Services (NCIS)
• Northern Indiana Power Company
• CapitalOne Financial Services
• City of Canberra (Australia)
• Macau Police Department
• Australian High Tech Crime Centre
• Fidelity National Information Services
• City of San Francisco
Onsite Course Dates Fill Up Early
Start early in the planning process to ensure your course dates are available. Conference schedules and other onsite events/projects often limit the number of available onsite dates per year. Contact us now to begin the booking process.
Catch a Conference
Laura presents at numerous industry conferences throughout the world.
• Microsoft TechEd US
• Microsoft TechEd Europe
• High Technology Crime Investigation International Conference
• IEEE Regional Conference (California)
• Novell BrainShare Conference
• Novell Advanced Technical Training Conference
• US Courts Technical Training Conference
• United States Secret Service
Electronic Crimes Task Force Quarterly Meetings
• OpenSourceWorld/LinuxExpo US
• European Forensics Conference
For global training onsite or online, contact us now.